Modulation of endoplasmic reticulum calcium pump expression during lung cancer cell differentiation
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
Special Issue: Frontiers in Cell Signalling, and Ca2+-Signalling and Transport in Health and Disease
Volume 280, Issue 21, pages 5408–5418, November 2013
How to Cite
Arbabian, A., Brouland, J.-P., Apáti, Á., Pászty, K., Hegedűs, L., Enyedi, Á., Chomienne, C. and Papp, B. (2013), Modulation of endoplasmic reticulum calcium pump expression during lung cancer cell differentiation. FEBS Journal, 280: 5408–5418. doi: 10.1111/febs.12064
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 09:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- INSERM, the Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer, France
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: CK80283, K101064
Fig. S1. Time course of SERCA2 and SERCA3 expression in short chain fatty acid treated A549 cells.
Fig. S2. Induction of SERCA3 expression in A549 cells by various short chain fatty analogs.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.