Mitochondrial dysfunction leads to impairment of insulin sensitivity and adiponectin secretion in adipocytes
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Volume 280, Issue 4, pages 1039–1050, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C.-H., Wang, C.-C., Huang, H.-C. and Wei, Y.-H. (2013), Mitochondrial dysfunction leads to impairment of insulin sensitivity and adiponectin secretion in adipocytes. The FEBS Journal, 280: 1039–1050. doi: 10.1111/febs.12096
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Science Council, the Executive Yuan, Taiwan
Fig. S1. Decreased activities of respiratory enzyme complexes in the isolated mitochondria from adipocytes with mtTFA knockdown.
Fig. S2. Downregulation of adiponectin expression in adipocytes with mitochondrial dysfunction.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.