Occurrence of glycerol uptake in Dunaliella tertiolecta under hyperosmotic stress
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Volume 280, Issue 4, pages 1064–1072, February 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H., Fang, L., Low, C. S., Chow, Y. and Lee, Y. K. (2013), Occurrence of glycerol uptake in Dunaliella tertiolecta under hyperosmotic stress. The FEBS Journal, 280: 1064–1072. doi: 10.1111/febs.12100
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) SERC Carbon Capture & Utilization Thematic Strategic Research Program. Grant Number: 092-138-0023
Fig. S1. Alignment of the deduced amino acid sequence of DtGUP1 and other MBOAT family proteins.
Fig. S2. The transmembrane region prediction was performed at http://www.ch.embnet.org/.
Fig. S3. Generation of the transformant DtGUP1-E.
Fig. S4. Microscopic observation of Dunaliella tertiolecta wild-type and mutant DtGUP1-E during hyperosmotic shock.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.