Self-trimerization of ExsD limits inhibition of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa transcriptional activator ExsA in vitro
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 4, pages 1084–1094, February 2013
How to Cite
Bernhards, R. C., Marsden, A. E., Esher, S. K., Yahr, T. L. and Schubot, F. D. (2013), Self-trimerization of ExsD limits inhibition of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa transcriptional activator ExsA in vitro. FEBS Journal, 280: 1084–1094. doi: 10.1111/febs.12103
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R21AI101774-01
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 09SDG2260401
Fig. S1. SDS/PAGE images for the purified proteins used in the different assays.
Fig. S2. In vitro transcription assay time-course at 37 °C.
Fig. S3. Temperature dependence of ExsA-dependent transcription, both in the absence and in the presence of 50 μm ExsD, at 30 °C versus 37 °C.
Fig. S4. Neither wild-type ExsD nor ExsDM59R affects ExsA-independent transcription.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.