Anterior gradient 2 and 3 – two prototype androgen-responsive genes transcriptionally upregulated by androgens and by oestrogens in prostate cancer cells
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 5, pages 1249–1266, March 2013
How to Cite
Bu, H., Schweiger, M. R., Manke, T., Wunderlich, A., Timmermann, B., Kerick, M., Pasqualini, L., Shehu, E., Fuchsberger, C., Cato, A. C. B. and Klocker, H. (2013), Anterior gradient 2 and 3 – two prototype androgen-responsive genes transcriptionally upregulated by androgens and by oestrogens in prostate cancer cells. FEBS Journal, 280: 1249–1266. doi: 10.1111/febs.12118
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 12:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: W0110-B2
- Wilhelm Sander-Stiftung. Grant Number: 2011.086.1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!