Depletion of Aurora-A in zebrafish causes growth retardation due to mitotic delay and p53-dependent cell death
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 6, pages 1518–1530, March 2013
How to Cite
Jeon, H.-Y. and Lee, H. (2013), Depletion of Aurora-A in zebrafish causes growth retardation due to mitotic delay and p53-dependent cell death. FEBS Journal, 280: 1518–1530. doi: 10.1111/febs.12153
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Korean government. Grant Numbers: 2011-0018630, 2012-0006241
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: 1220210
Fig. S1. Problems in centrosome intactness, such as centrosome maturation, of Aurora-A morphants.
Fig. S2. Results for the three independent experiments summarized in Fig. 5C.
Movies S1–S4. Time-lapse video microscopy for Figure 4A–D. Movie S1, Live-imaging of Figure 4A; Movie S2, Figure 4B; Movie S3, Figure 4C; Movie S4, Figure 4D.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.