The transferrin receptor-1 membrane stub undergoes intramembrane proteolysis by signal peptide peptidase-like 2b
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 7, pages 1653–1663, April 2013
How to Cite
Zahn, C., Kaup, M., Fluhrer, R. and Fuchs, H. (2013), The transferrin receptor-1 membrane stub undergoes intramembrane proteolysis by signal peptide peptidase-like 2b. FEBS Journal, 280: 1653–1663. doi: 10.1111/febs.12176
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FU 408/5-1
- Stiftung für Pathobiochemie und Molekulare Diagnostik
Fig. S1. Titration of TfR1-Cp in the presence and absence of HSA and detection of TfR1-Cp by western blotting.
Fig. S2. Colocalization of TfR1-Cp with SPPL2a and SPPL2b.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.