Ca2+-calmodulin interacts with DdCAD-1 and promotes DdCAD-1 transport by contractile vacuoles in Dictyostelium cells
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 8, pages 1795–1806, April 2013
How to Cite
Sriskanthadevan, S., Brar, S. K., Manoharan, K. and Siu, C.-H. (2013), Ca2+-calmodulin interacts with DdCAD-1 and promotes DdCAD-1 transport by contractile vacuoles in Dictyostelium cells. FEBS Journal, 280: 1795–1806. doi: 10.1111/febs.12203
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: FRN-6140
Fig. S1. Confocal micrographs showing the association of DdCAD-1–GFP with the contractile vacuole network.
Fig. S2. List of Ca2+-dependent calmodulin binding motifs present in DdCAD-1.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.