Structure of the extracellular domains of human and Xenopus Fn14: implications in the evolution of TWEAK and Fn14 interactions
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 8, pages 1818–1829, April 2013
How to Cite
Pellegrini, M., Willen, L., Perroud, M., Krushinskie, D., Strauch, K., Cuervo, H., Day, E. S., Schneider, P. and Zheng, T. S. (2013), Structure of the extracellular domains of human and Xenopus Fn14: implications in the evolution of TWEAK and Fn14 interactions. FEBS Journal, 280: 1818–1829. doi: 10.1111/febs.12206
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 11:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Fig. S1. 2D NOESY spectra of hFn14 and xeFn14.
Fig. S2. 1H,15N HSQC spectra of hFn14 and the L46A/R58A hFn14 mutant.
Methods S1. Methods for the synthesis of BCMA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.