Age-dependent modification of proteins: N-terminal racemization
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 9, pages 1980–1990, May 2013
How to Cite
Lyons, B., Kwan, A. H., Jamie, J. and Truscott, R. J. W. (2013), Age-dependent modification of proteins: N-terminal racemization. FEBS Journal, 280: 1980–1990. doi: 10.1111/febs.12217
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 02:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 512334
Fig. S1. A portion of the HPLC trace from chiral HPLC analysis, comparing the acid hydrolysis products of PFHSPSY and peptide X.
Fig. S2. Percentage of (l-Met)WELR and (d-Met)WELR that undergoes N-terminal racemization over time.
Fig. S3. MS/MS spectra of (l-Met)WELR and (d-Met) WELR synthetic standards, and (l-Met)WELR and (d-Met)WELR peaks from the tryptic digest of a lens nuclear membrane sample.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.