The solution of nitrogen inversion in amidases
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Special Issue: Catalytic Mechanisms by Biological Systems
Volume 280, Issue 13, pages 3069–3083, July 2013
How to Cite
Syrén, P.-O. (2013), The solution of nitrogen inversion in amidases. The FEBS Journal, 280: 3069–3083. doi: 10.1111/febs.12241
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 11:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Doc. S1. General interactions in the active site of amidases.
Doc. S2. Low barrier hydrogen bonds (LBHBs).
Doc. S3. The histidine ring flip mechanism.
Doc. S4. Methods summary.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.