These authors contributed equally to this work
Metal-dependent protein phosphatase 1A functions as an extracellular signal-regulated kinase phosphatase
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Journal compilation © 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 11, pages 2700–2711, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, R., Gong, Z., Pan, C., Xie, D.-D., Tang, J.-Y., Cui, M., Xu, Y.-F., Yao, W., Pang, Q., Xu, Z.-g., Li, M.-y., Yu, X. and Sun, J.-P. (2013), Metal-dependent protein phosphatase 1A functions as an extracellular signal-regulated kinase phosphatase. FEBS Journal, 280: 2700–2711. doi: 10.1111/febs.12275
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2013 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910402, 2013CB967700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100580 and 31271505, 31000362 and 31270857, 81171062
- Foundation for Excellent Young and Middle-Aged Scientists of Shandong Province, China. Grant Number: BS2011SW020
- Independence Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2012TS114
Fig. S1. Structural comparison of phospho-ERK and phospho-p38.
Table S1. The sequence alignment of PP2C family substrates.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.