The single C-terminal helix of human phospholipid scramblase 1 is required for membrane insertion and scrambling activity
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 12, pages 2855–2869, June 2013
How to Cite
Francis, V. G., Mohammed, A. M., Aradhyam, G. K. and Gummadi, S. N. (2013), The single C-terminal helix of human phospholipid scramblase 1 is required for membrane insertion and scrambling activity. FEBS Journal, 280: 2855–2869. doi: 10.1111/febs.12289
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
Fig. S1. Purification of hPLSCR1 and ΔCTH-hPLSCR1.
Fig. S2. Scramblase assay scheme.
Fig. S3. Deletion constructs of hPLSCR1.
Fig. S4. TOXCAT assay.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.