These authors contributed equally to this work
TRAIL-induced miR-146a expression suppresses CXCR4-mediated human breast cancer migration
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 14, pages 3340–3353, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D., Liu, D., Gao, J., Liu, M., Liu, S., Jiang, M., Liu, Y. and Zheng, D. (2013), TRAIL-induced miR-146a expression suppresses CXCR4-mediated human breast cancer migration. FEBS Journal, 280: 3340–3353. doi: 10.1111/febs.12323
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- State Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB507404
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972684, 30972699 and 81001315
- Doctoral Degree Program of the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20101196110027
Fig. S1. Effect of rsTRAIL on the viability of tested cells measured by MTS assay.
Fig. S2. TRAIL has no effect on the migration of U251 cells as analyzed by an in vitro scratch assay.
Fig. S3. Effects of caspase inhibitor zVAD-fmk on the expression of miR-146a and CXCR4, and migration in the MDA-MB-231 cell line.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.