In vitro and in vivo models of Huntington's disease show alterations in the endocannabinoid system
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 14, pages 3376–3388, July 2013
How to Cite
Bari, M., Battista, N., Valenza, M., Mastrangelo, N., Malaponti, M., Catanzaro, G., Centonze, D., Finazzi-Agrò, A., Cattaneo, E. and Maccarrone, M. (2013), In vitro and in vivo models of Huntington's disease show alterations in the endocannabinoid system. FEBS Journal, 280: 3376–3388. doi: 10.1111/febs.12329
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 08:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!