Structural characterization of human histidine triad nucleotide-binding protein 2, a member of the histidine triad superfamily
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 14, pages 3389–3398, July 2013
How to Cite
Maize, K. M., Wagner, C. R. and Finzel, B. C. (2013), Structural characterization of human histidine triad nucleotide-binding protein 2, a member of the histidine triad superfamily. FEBS Journal, 280: 3389–3398. doi: 10.1111/febs.12330
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 04:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Fig. S1. AMP electron density.
Fig. S2. Structure-based sequence alignment of HIT family proteins.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.