These authors contributed equally to this work.
Miltefosine-unresponsive Leishmania donovani has a greater ability than miltefosine-responsive L. donovani to resist reactive oxygen species
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 19, pages 4807–4815, October 2013
How to Cite
Das, M., Saudagar, P., Sundar, S. and Dubey, V. K. (2013), Miltefosine-unresponsive Leishmania donovani has a greater ability than miltefosine-responsive L. donovani to resist reactive oxygen species. FEBS Journal, 280: 4807–4815. doi: 10.1111/febs.12449
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Grant Number: BT/01/IYBA/2009 and BT/PR3409/MED/29/326/2011
|febs12449-sup-0001-FigureS1.zip||application/ZIP||359K||Fig. S1. Overview of clusters for differentially regulated genes.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.