Note This work is dedicated to Professor José C. de Freitas, an outstanding scientist who inspired generations of biologists in Brazil
BcsTx3 is a founder of a novel sea anemone toxin family of potassium channel blocker
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 19, pages 4839–4852, October 2013
How to Cite
Orts, D. J. B., Moran, Y., Cologna, C. T., Peigneur, S., Madio, B., Praher, D., Quinton, L., De Pauw, E., Bicudo, J. E. P. W., Tytgat, J. and de Freitas, J. C. (2013), BcsTx3 is a founder of a novel sea anemone toxin family of potassium channel blocker. FEBS Journal, 280: 4839–4852. doi: 10.1111/febs.12456
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- CNPq. Grant Number: 563874/2005-8
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2009/07128-7 and 2011/21031-6
- PROAP-CAPES. Grant Numbers: G.0433.12, G.A071.10N and G.0257.08
- EU-FP7-MAREX. Grant Numbers: IUAP 7/10, OT/12/081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!