Full-length dysferlin expression driven by engineered human dystrophic blood derived CD133+ stem cells
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 23, pages 6045–6060, December 2013
How to Cite
Meregalli, M., Navarro, C., Sitzia, C., Farini, A., Montani, E., Wein, N., Razini, P., Beley, C., Cassinelli, L., Parolini, D., Belicchi, M., Parazzoli, D., Garcia, L. and Torrente, Y. (2013), Full-length dysferlin expression driven by engineered human dystrophic blood derived CD133+ stem cells. FEBS Journal, 280: 6045–6060. doi: 10.1111/febs.12523
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Association Monégasque contre les Myopathies (AMM)
- Associazione La Nostra Famiglia Fondo DMD Gli Amici di Emanuele
- Associazione Amici del Centro Dino Ferrari
- EU's Framework programme 7 Optistem. Grant Number: 223098
- Provincia di Trento Fondo. Grant Number: 12-03-5277500-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!