Insights into subunit interactions in the Sulfolobus acidocaldarius archaellum cytoplasmic complex
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Volume 280, Issue 23, pages 6141–6149, December 2013
How to Cite
Banerjee, A., Neiner, T., Tripp, P. and Albers, S.-V. (2013), Insights into subunit interactions in the Sulfolobus acidocaldarius archaellum cytoplasmic complex. The FEBS Journal, 280: 6141–6149. doi: 10.1111/febs.12534
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 08:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Max Planck Society
- ERC. Grant Number: ARCHAELLUM/311523
Fig. S1. Microscale thermophoresis analysis to determine the interaction affinities.
Fig. S2. Far-UV CD spectroscopy.
Table S1. Plasmids used in the present study.
Table S2. Primers used in the present study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.