These authors contributed equally to the work
The COP9 signalosome is involved in the regulation of lipid metabolism and of transition metals uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Volume 281, Issue 1, pages 175–190, January 2014
How to Cite
Licursi, V., Salvi, C., De Cesare, V., Rinaldi, T., Mattei, B., Fabbri, C., Serino, G., Bramasole, L., Zimbler, J. Z., Pick, E., Barnes, B. M., Bard, M. and Negri, R. (2014), The COP9 signalosome is involved in the regulation of lipid metabolism and of transition metals uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. The FEBS Journal, 281: 175–190. doi: 10.1111/febs.12584
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 OCT 2013 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- FIRB. Grant Number: RBIN06E9Z8
- Progetti di Ricerca di Ateneo. Grant Number: C26A1139XY
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) – Italy Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE). Grant Number: 3-9022
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: EP355/10
- Progetto di Ricerca. Grant Number: C26A1089CJ
- Sapienza Universita' di Roma
- Regione Lazio
Fig. S1. ∆csn5 yeast strain in the W303 genetic context exhibits defects in deneddylation while expression levels of other complex subunits do not change significantly.
Fig. S2. Testing gene modulation in strains deleted for CSN components by real time RT-PCR.
Fig. S3. Quality control plot of proteomic data.
Fig. S4. Overview of the zinc transporters and zinc metabolism genes repressed in Δcsn5 cells.
Fig. S5. ∆csn5 mutant cells are sensitive to cadmium and nickel.
Table S1. List of selected ∆csn5/W303 microarray data.
Table S2. List of 38 regulated genes in ∆csn5 compared with the isogenic wild-type strain at RNA and/or protein level.
Table S3. Genes modulated at protein level whose promoter has been shown to bind Hap1 in YPD by ChIP on chip experiments .
Table S4. List of genes modulated in specific A. thaliana csn5 mutant.
Table S5. List of unique peptides and relative intensities of selected proteins identified by label-free proteomics.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.