These authors contributed equally to the paper
GTP binding controls complex formation by the human ROCO protein MASL1
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. FEBS Journal published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of FEBS
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 281, Issue 1, pages 261–274, January 2014
How to Cite
Dihanich, S., Civiero, L., Manzoni, C., Mamais, A., Bandopadhyay, R., Greggio, E. and Lewis, P. A. (2014), GTP binding controls complex formation by the human ROCO protein MASL1. FEBS Journal, 281: 261–274. doi: 10.1111/febs.12593
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Wellcome Trust/MRC Joint Call. Grant Number: WT089698
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- MIUR (Rientro dei Cervelli, lncentivazione alla mobilità di studiosi stranieri e italiani residenti all'estero)
- CARIPLO Foundation. Grant Number: 2011-0540
- TELETHON Foundation. Grant Number: GGP12237
- Rosetrees Trust
Fig. S1. Nucleotide binding regulates complex formation.
Fig. S2. Representative fluorescence spectra of purified wild type and K422A MASL1 in the presence and absence of 6 m GdHCl using an excitation wavelength of 280 nm.
Fig. S3. SEC analysis of wild type MASL1 in the presence of 200 μm GTP or GMppCp.
Fig. S4. FACS analysis quantification.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.