These authors contributed equally to this work
Understanding polyspecificity within the substrate-binding cavity of the human multidrug resistance P-glycoprotein
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 3, pages 673–682, February 2014
How to Cite
Martinez, L., Arnaud, O., Henin, E., Tao, H., Chaptal, V., Doshi, R., Andrieu, T., Dussurgey, S., Tod, M., Di Pietro, A., Zhang, Q., Chang, G. and Falson, P. (2014), Understanding polyspecificity within the substrate-binding cavity of the human multidrug resistance P-glycoprotein. FEBS Journal, 281: 673–682. doi: 10.1111/febs.12613
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 GM94367
- Rhône-Alpes region
- Fondation Synergie Lyon Cancer
- Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
- Ligue Contre le Cancer. Grant Numbers: ANR-EMMA-10-049-01, ANR-13-BSVS-0001-01
- Lyon Science Transfert. Grant Number: AAP 2009 L616
Figure S1. (A) Detailed process for fitting the inhibition by QZ59-RRR of Hoechst 33342 efflux. (B) Fitting of the inhibition by QZ59-RRR of daunorubicin efflux.
Figure S2. (A) Fitting of the inhibition by QZ59-SSS of Hoechst 33342 efflux. (B) Fitting of the inhibition by QZ59-SSS of daunorubicin efflux.
Figure S3. (A) Hoechst 33342 docking on the mouse P-gp. (B) Daunorubicin docking on the mouse P-gp. (C) MTS rhodamine docking on the mouse P-gp.
Figure S4. Intracellular drugs quantitations.
Figure S5. Intracellular drug-substrate saturation.
Figure S6 (A) QZ59-SSS docking on the mouse P-gp. (B) QZ59-RRR docking on the mouse P-gp.
Table S1. Detailed results of the regression analyses.
Movie S1. Conformational changes of the mouse P-gp visualized by morphing.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.