These authors contributed equally to this work.
Direct association of the unique C-terminal tail of transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory protein γ-8 with calcineurin
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 5, pages 1366–1378, March 2014
How to Cite
Itakura, M., Watanabe, I., Sugaya, T. and Takahashi, M. (2014), Direct association of the unique C-terminal tail of transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory protein γ-8 with calcineurin. FEBS Journal, 281: 1366–1378. doi: 10.1111/febs.12708
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 18300127, 21300141, 21650091
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Fig. S1. Immunoblot analysis of proteins that co-immunoprecipitate with TARP γ-2 or TARP γ-8.
Fig. S2. Schematic representation of full-length γ-8, full-length γ-2, chimeric proteins (Ch1–4) and the deletion mutant (ΔP/A).
Fig. S3. Calcineurin associates with the proline/alanine (P/A) rich region of γ-8 in vitro.
Fig. S4. Characterization of purified bovine calcineurin by immunoblot analysis.
Doc. S1. Supplementary materials and methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.