Transcriptional regulation of chicken cytochrome P450 2D49 basal expression by CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α and hepatocyte nuclear factor 4α
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 5, pages 1379–1392, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Tang, S., Dong, L., Chen, Q., Liu, X., Jiang, J. and Deng, Y. (2014), Transcriptional regulation of chicken cytochrome P450 2D49 basal expression by CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein α and hepatocyte nuclear factor 4α. FEBS Journal, 281: 1379–1392. doi: 10.1111/febs.12710
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31172087, 31201716
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (SRFDP). Grant Number: 20114404110010
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012040007667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!