Different affinity of nuclear factor-kappa B proteins to DNA modified by antitumor cisplatin and its clinically ineffective trans isomer
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 5, pages 1393–1408, March 2014
How to Cite
Kasparkova, J., Thibault, T., Kostrhunova, H., Stepankova, J., Vojtiskova, M., Muchova, T., Midoux, P., Malinge, J.-M. and Brabec, V. (2014), Different affinity of nuclear factor-kappa B proteins to DNA modified by antitumor cisplatin and its clinically ineffective trans isomer. FEBS Journal, 281: 1393–1408. doi: 10.1111/febs.12711
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2013
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 301/10/0598
- Ligue Nationale Française contre le Cancer
- Ministère de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche
- Palacky University in Olomouc. Grant Number: PrF 2013 017
- Centre of the Region Hana for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research. Grant Number: ED0007/01/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!