We dedicate this work to the memory of Professor Dr Reinhart Heinrich, who pioneered the study of the optimization of metabolic pathways using kinetic mathematical models.
Metabolic states with maximal specific rate carry flux through an elementary flux mode
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 6, pages 1547–1555, March 2014
How to Cite
Wortel, M. T., Peters, H., Hulshof , J., Teusink, B. and Bruggeman, F. J. (2014), Metabolic states with maximal specific rate carry flux through an elementary flux mode. FEBS Journal, 281: 1547–1555. doi: 10.1111/febs.12722
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2014 03:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- NWO-VIDI. Grant Number: 864.11.011
- SP3-People Marie Curie Actions. Grant Numbers: FP7-PEOPLE-2009-RG, 248443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!