These authors contributed equally to this work.
In vivo-folded metal–metallothionein 3 complexes reveal the Cu–thionein rather than Zn–thionein character of this brain-specific mammalian metallothionein
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 6, pages 1659–1678, March 2014
How to Cite
Artells, E., Palacios, Ò., Capdevila, M. and Atrian, S. (2014), In vivo-folded metal–metallothionein 3 complexes reveal the Cu–thionein rather than Zn–thionein character of this brain-specific mammalian metallothionein. FEBS Journal, 281: 1659–1678. doi: 10.1111/febs.12731
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: BIO2012-39682-C02-01, BIO2012-39682-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!