Structural and functional interaction of fatty acids with human liver fatty acid-binding protein (L-FABP) T94A variant
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 9, pages 2266–2283, May 2014
How to Cite
Huang, H., McIntosh, A. L., Martin, G. G., Landrock, K. K., Landrock, D., Gupta, S., Atshaves, B. P., Kier, A. B. and Schroeder, F. (2014), Structural and functional interaction of fatty acids with human liver fatty acid-binding protein (L-FABP) T94A variant. FEBS Journal, 281: 2266–2283. doi: 10.1111/febs.12780
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2014 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- US Public Health Service/National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK41402, DK70965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!