A novel cryptochrome in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum influences the regulation of light-harvesting protein levels
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 9, pages 2299–2311, May 2014
How to Cite
Juhas, M., von Zadow, A., Spexard, M., Schmidt, M., Kottke, T. and Büchel, C. (2014), A novel cryptochrome in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum influences the regulation of light-harvesting protein levels. FEBS Journal, 281: 2299–2311. doi: 10.1111/febs.12782
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2014 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Bu812/8-1, 2, Ko3580/1-2
Fig. S1. Specificity of the antibody against CryP.
Fig. S2. Alignment of cryptochrome and photolyase sequences for phylogenetic analysis.
Fig. S3. 3D model of CryP and the sequence alignment used.
Fig. S4. Quantification of proteins with antibodies directed against CryP, Lhcf1–Lhcf11, or Lhcx(Fcp6).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.