Combinatorial action of transcription factors orchestrates cell cycle-dependent expression of the ribosomal protein genes and ribosome biogenesis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 FEBS
Volume 281, Issue 10, pages 2339–2352, May 2014
How to Cite
Nosrati, N., Kapoor, N. R. and Kumar, V. (2014), Combinatorial action of transcription factors orchestrates cell cycle-dependent expression of the ribosomal protein genes and ribosome biogenesis. FEBS Journal, 281: 2339–2352. doi: 10.1111/febs.12786
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- J .C. Bose National Fellowship. Grant Number: SR/S2/JCB-80/2012
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi
Fig. S1. Cell cycle analysis of IHH cells.
Fig. S2. Schematic representation of the promoter region of 32 different RP genes.
Fig. S3. DNA sequence of the human RPS27a gene promoter.
Fig. S4. Interaction between Sp1 and CREB and their occupancy on the RPS27a promoter.
Fig. S5. Occupancy of E2F1 on the RPS27a gene promoter.
Table S1. Oligonucleotide primers.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.