Determination of crack surface displacements for cracks emanating from a circular hole using weight function method
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Ltd.
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 340–348, April 2013
How to Cite
TONG, D. H. and WU, X. R. (2013), Determination of crack surface displacements for cracks emanating from a circular hole using weight function method. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 36: 340–348. doi: 10.1111/ffe.12005
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Received in final form 21 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!