*John D. Finnerty is a Professor of Finance at Fordham University, New York, NY and also the Managing Principal of Finnerty Economic Consulting, LLC.
The Impact of Stock Transfer Restrictions on the Private Placement Discount
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 575–609, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Finnerty, J. D. (2013), The Impact of Stock Transfer Restrictions on the Private Placement Discount. Financial Management, 42: 575–609. doi: 10.1111/fima.12003
The author would like to thank Bill Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, Larry Darby, Esq., Carl Felsenfeld, Esq., Wenxuan Hou, Peter Jurkat, Susan Long, Francis Longstaff, Haim Mozes, Gordon Phillips, Richard Smith, and Larry Thibodeau for helpful comments on earlier drafts and Jack Chen, Sherry Chen, Ernie de Rosa, Pablo Alfaro, Dina DiCenso, Elpida Tzilianos, Peter Eschmann, Alberto Chang, and Xiaoling Wang for research assistance. Financial support was provided by a summer research grant from the Fordham University Graduate School of Business. Earlier versions of the paper were presented at the annual meetings of the American Finance Association, the Financial Management Association, and the Southern Finance Association.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Fordham University Graduate School of Business
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!