Scott Brown is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus in San Juan, PR. He is also at University of South Carolina, 1705 College Street, Columbia, SC. José J. Cao Alvira is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus in San Juan, PR and a Research Associate at the Business School of the Universidad Sergio Arboleda in Bogota, Colombia. Eric Powers is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC.
Do Investment Newsletters Move Markets?
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 315–338, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Brown, S., Cao-Alvira, J. J. and Powers, E. (2013), Do Investment Newsletters Move Markets?. Financial Management, 42: 315–338. doi: 10.1111/fima.12004
We thank seminar participants at the University of South Carolina, the 2010 Financial Management Association Conference, the 2010 Southern Finance Association Conference, D.H. Zhang, and several anonymous referees for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!