*Z. Ayca Altintig is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, CA. Hsin-Hui Chiu is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the College of Business and Economics at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. M. Sinan Goktan is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the College of Business and Economics at California State University East Bay in Hayward, CA.
How Does Uncertainty Resolution Affect VC Syndication?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 611–646, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Altintig, Z. A., Chiu, H.-H. and Goktan, M. S. (2013), How Does Uncertainty Resolution Affect VC Syndication?. Financial Management, 42: 611–646. doi: 10.1111/fima.12007
We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Jack Broughton, Bill Christie (Editor) Grigori Erenburg, and Clas Wihlborg for various readings of the paper and all their comments. We also would like to thank conference participants at the 2010 Financial Management Association meetings, the 2011 Midwest Financial Association, Academy of Entrepreneurial Finance and California Corporate Finance Conference, as well as seminar participants at Chapman University, St. Mary's College of California, University of New Haven, Trinity University, and the Drucker School of Management.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!