Michael J. Alderson is a Professor of Finance in the Department of Finance at Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO. Neil L. Seitz is a Professor of Finance in the Department of Finance at Saint Louis University in St. Louis, MO.
Pension Policy and the Value of Corporate-Level Investment
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 413–440, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Alderson, M. J. and Seitz, N. L. (2013), Pension Policy and the Value of Corporate-Level Investment. Financial Management, 42: 413–440. doi: 10.1111/fima.12008
We thank John T. Alderson of Towers Watson, Brian Betker, Bidisha Chakrabarty, Bill Christie (Editor) and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments and suggestions. We are also grateful to John Graham for providing us with the marginal income tax rates used in the study. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2011 FMA Conference (Denver). All errors remain our own.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!