Sukwon Thomas Kim is an Assistant Professor of Finance in the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management at the University of California in Riverside, CA.
The Timing of Opening Trades and Pricing Errors
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 503–516, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. T. (2013), The Timing of Opening Trades and Pricing Errors. Financial Management, 42: 503–516. doi: 10.1111/fima.12009
This project began as part of my Ph.D. dissertation at the Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University. I wish to especially thank my dissertation chair, Hans Stoll, and other dissertation committee members for their excellent guidance and generous support. I acknowledge the data support from the Financial Markets Research Center (FMRC) of Vanderbilt University. I am grateful to Marc Lipson (Editor) and an anonymous referee for their suggestions and comments. I would also like to express my gratitude to Richard Smith for his comments.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 04:50AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!