Sami Attaoui is an Associate Professor of Finance in the Economics and Finance Department, at the Rouen Business School in Mont Saint Aignan, France. Patrice Poncet is a Distinguished Professor of Finance in the Finance Department at ESSEC Business School in Cergy-Pontoise, France.
Capital Structure and Debt Priority
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 737–775, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Attaoui, S. and Poncet, P. (2013), Capital Structure and Debt Priority. Financial Management, 42: 737–775. doi: 10.1111/fima.12011
We are grateful to Raghu Rau (Editor) for his insightful comments and to an anonymous referee for very useful comments and suggestions that have substantially improved the overall quality of the paper. We also thank Sridhar Arcot, Florina Silaghi, and participants at the EUROFIDAI—AFFI 9th International Paris Finance Conference for their discussions. We are solely responsible for any remaining errors.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!