Thomas J. Boulton is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the Farmer School of Business at Miami University in Oxford, OH. Scott B. Smart is the Whirlpool Finance Faculty Fellow at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, Bloomington, IN. Chad J. Zutter is the Joseph P. and Angela A. Campolo Faculty Fellow and an Associate Professor of Business Administration at the Katz Graduate School of Business at University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
Industrial Diversification and Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 679–704, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Boulton, T. J., Smart, S. B. and Zutter, C. J. (2013), Industrial Diversification and Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings. Financial Management, 42: 679–704. doi: 10.1111/fima.12012
For valuable comments, the authors express their thanks to Bill Christie (Editor), an anonymous referee, Heng An, Seth Anderson, Scott Bauguess, Kelly Brunarski, Ryan Casey, Kam Chan, Kathleen Weiss Hanley, Terry Nixon, David Shrider, Shawn Thomas, Steve Wyatt, and seminar participants at Baylor University, Miami University, University of Cincinnati, the 2008 Eastern Finance Association meetings, and the 2010 Financial Management Association meetings. Any remaining errors or omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!