Ajay Bhootra is an Assistant Professor in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University, Fullerton in Fullerton, CA.
On the Role of Intangible Information and Capital Gains Taxes in Long-Term Return Reversals
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 537–573, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Bhootra, A. (2013), On the Role of Intangible Information and Capital Gains Taxes in Long-Term Return Reversals. Financial Management, 42: 537–573. doi: 10.1111/fima.12013
I am very grateful to Marc Lipson and Raghu Rau (Editors) and an anonymous referee for many insightful suggestions that led to significant improvements. Special thanks to my dissertation chair, Mike Cliff, for his advice and detailed feedback on initial versions. I also thank Michael Gallmeyer, Huseyin Gulen, Greg Kadlec, Raman Kumar, and seminar participants at Virginia Tech and 2008 FMA Annual Meetings in Grapevine, TX for helpful comments and suggestions. I am responsible for any errors.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 03:24AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!