Kelsey D. Wei is an Assistant Professor in the Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, TX. Laura T. Starks is the Charles E. and Sarah M. Seay Regents Chair in the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, TX.
Foreign Exchange Exposure Elasticity and Financial Distress
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 709–735, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Wei, K. D. and Starks, L. T. (2013), Foreign Exchange Exposure Elasticity and Financial Distress. Financial Management, 42: 709–735. doi: 10.1111/fima.12016
The authors would like to thank Bill Christie (Editor), two anonymous referees, Andres Almazan, Warren Bailey, Sohnke Bartram, Greg Brown, Alex Butler, Fang Cai, Ty Callahan, Katheryn Dewenter, Li Gan, Jane Ihrig, Stephen Magee, Bernadette Minton, Sridhar Sundaram, Sheridan Titman, Hong Yan, and the participants at seminars at the University of Texas at Austin, the FMA meetings, and the WFA meetings for helpful comments.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!