Chansog (Francis) Kim is an Associate Professor of Accounting at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Christos Pantzalis is a Professor of Finance and the Bank of America Professor at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL. Jung Chul Park is an Associate Professor of Finance and the McLain Family Professor at Auburn University in Auburn, AL.
Do Family Owners Use Firm Hedging Policy to Hedge Personal Undiversified Wealth Risk?
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 415–444, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Kim, C., Pantzalis, C. and Park, J. C. (2014), Do Family Owners Use Firm Hedging Policy to Hedge Personal Undiversified Wealth Risk?. Financial Management, 43: 415–444. doi: 10.1111/fima.12021
We are especially grateful to Raghavendra Rau (Editor) and an anonymous reviewer for their many insightful and constructive suggestions.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2013 01:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!