Henock Louis is the KPMG Professor of Accounting at Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA.
Are Stock-for-Stock Acquirers of Unlisted Targets Really Less Overvalued?
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 901–929, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Louis, H. (2013), Are Stock-for-Stock Acquirers of Unlisted Targets Really Less Overvalued?. Financial Management, 42: 901–929. doi: 10.1111/fima.12022
This paper benefits from very valuable comments by an anonymous referee, an anonymous associate editor, Raghu Rau (Editor), Qingzhong Ma, Amy Sun, and Oktay Urcan.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!