Henock Louis is the KPMG Professor of Accounting at Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA.
Are Stock-for-Stock Acquirers of Unlisted Targets Really Less Overvalued?
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 901–929, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Louis, H. (2013), Are Stock-for-Stock Acquirers of Unlisted Targets Really Less Overvalued?. Financial Management, 42: 901–929. doi: 10.1111/fima.12022
This paper benefits from very valuable comments by an anonymous referee, an anonymous associate editor, Raghu Rau (Editor), Qingzhong Ma, Amy Sun, and Oktay Urcan.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!