Wen-I Chuang is an Associate Professor of Finance in the College of Management at National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan. Bong-Soo Lee is a Professor of Finance in the College of Business at Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, USA. Kai-Li Wang is a Professor of Finance in the College of Management at Tunghai University, Taichung, Taiwan.
US and Domestic Market Gains and Asian Investors’ Overconfident Trading Behavior
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 113–148, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Chuang, W.-I., Lee, B.-S. and Wang, K.-L. (2014), US and Domestic Market Gains and Asian Investors’ Overconfident Trading Behavior. Financial Management, 43: 113–148. doi: 10.1111/fima.12030
The authors would like to thank Marc Lipson (Editor), an anonymous referee, Yuanchen Chang, Robin K. Chou, Nicole Choi, and conference participants at 2011 FMA Asian Conference and 2012 Asian Finance Association (Asian FA) Annual Meeting for helpful comments. Wen-I Chuang and Kai-Li Wang gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the National Science Council of the Republic of China (NSC 92-2416-H-029-007-EF). All remaining errors are our own responsibility.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!