Matthew D. Hill is an Assistant Professor of Finance and the J. Ed Turner Chair of Real Estate at the University of Mississippi in University, MS. G. Wayne Kelly is an Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS. G. Brandon Lockhart is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Clemson University in Clemson, SC. Robert A. Van Ness is a Professor of Finance and Tom B. Scott Chair of Financial Institutions at the University of Mississippi in University, MS.
Determinants and Effects of Corporate Lobbying
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 931–957, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Hill, M. D., Kelly, G. W., Lockhart, G. B. and Van Ness, R. A. (2013), Determinants and Effects of Corporate Lobbying. Financial Management, 42: 931–957. doi: 10.1111/fima.12032
We thank Ken French for providing portfolio breakpoints and returns data via his website at Dartmouth University, Raghu Rau (editor), two anonymous referees, and Adam Yore (discussant, 2010 FMA Annual Meeting), for their comments. This research was conducted while Lockhart was an Assistant Professor of Finance at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. All errors remain sole responsibility of the authors.
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!