Yan-Leung Cheung is the President and Chair Professor of Public Policy at the Hong Kong Institute of Education. In-Mu Haw is a Professor of Accounting at the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, TX. Weiqiang Tan is an Assistant Professor of Finance at the Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong. Wenming Wang is a Research Assistant Professor of Accounting at the Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong.
Board Structure and Intragroup Propping: Evidence from Family Business Groups in Hong Kong
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 569–601, Fall 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.-L., Haw, I.-M., Tan, W. and Wang, W. (2014), Board Structure and Intragroup Propping: Evidence from Family Business Groups in Hong Kong. Financial Management, 43: 569–601. doi: 10.1111/fima.12034
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 06:20AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!