Yenn-Ru Chen is an Associate Professor of Finance at National Cheng Kung University in Tainan, Taiwan. Carl R. Chen is the William J. Hoben Professor of Finance at the University of Dayton in Dayton, OH. Chih-Kang Chu is a former research assistant at the Graduate Institute of Finance at National Cheng Kung University in Tainan, Taiwan.
The Effect of Executive Stock Options on Corporate Innovative Activities
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 271–290, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-R., Chen, C. R. and Chu, C.-K. (2014), The Effect of Executive Stock Options on Corporate Innovative Activities. Financial Management, 43: 271–290. doi: 10.1111/fima.12036
This paper has greatly benefited from the comments of an anonymous reviewer and Bill Christie and Marc Lipson (Editors).
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!