Daniel Bradley is the Bank of America Associate Professor of Finance at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL. Xi Liu is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Ohio University in Athens, OH. Christos Pantzalis is the Bank of America Professor of Finance at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL.
Bucking the Trend: The Informativeness of Analyst Contrarian Recommendations
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Financial Management Association International.
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 391–414, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Bradley, D., Liu, X. and Pantzalis, C. (2014), Bucking the Trend: The Informativeness of Analyst Contrarian Recommendations. Financial Management, 43: 391–414. doi: 10.1111/fima.12037
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 09:16PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!