Benjamin M. Blau is an Associate Professor and Tyler J. Brough is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics and Finance at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, Utah State University, Logan, UT.
Short Sales and Option Listing Decisions
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 Financial Management Association International.
How to Cite
Blau, B. M. and Brough, T. J. (2014), Short Sales and Option Listing Decisions. Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/fima.12039
The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments from Frank Caliendo, Drew Dahl, Jared Delisle, Chantell Hall, Kathleen Fuller, Grant McQueen, Mike Pinegar, Jason Smith, Bonnie Van Ness, Robert Van Ness, Mark Van Boening, Ryan Whitby, and seminar participants at Brigham Young University, the University of Mississippi, Utah State University, and the 2011 Financial Management Association Meeting in Denver, Colorado. We also recognize and are thankful for the insightful suggestions from an anonymous referee and Marc Lipson (Editor).
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 07:02AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!